Let me ask you a few questions...
- Do you look forward to spending hours and hours writing proposals that get rejected?
- Do you enjoy getting uncomfortable when someone asks you about your prices?
- Are you happy that your financials are completely unpredictable?
- Do you wish there was a better way?
There actually is a better way
You can take your services and standardize them.
In effect, you can make your services look a lot like products. We call this productization.
- Fix project scope to a few common sizes
- Fix project pricing to avoid discomfort
- Add certainty to prevent, well, uncertainty
Here's how it works
- You send me a note via the form at the bottom of the page
- We set up a recurring time for our weekly video conferences (I'll also answer your emails between our meetings)
- I help you productize your services
What do we do each week?
The exact details will vary, but our focus will include:
- Monitoring progress
- Analyzing risks
- Setting goals
🎺 Not to toot my own horn, but I did write this guide to productized services which is getting pretty good reviews.
Oh, and a couple of other reasons:
- My consulting practice focuses purely on pricing and monetization issues.
- I write one of the biggest blogs on pricing in the world (and I run a newsletter about pricing too).
- I've written several books on pricing and proposals including:
I could bore you with information about me like my masters' degrees and certifications, but let's just say you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who has the combination of skills that I do.
Is there a guarantee?
Of course! If you aren't happy after our first meeting, let me know and I'll refund your money. After that, feel free to cancel at the end of any month's billing period.
You don't have to do it alone
The fee is currently $1,900 per month. Submit your contact information in the form below, and we'll get started.