A Great Product Isn't Enough
Do you like money?
You were probably told that big profits require hard work, massive advertising campaigns, huge investments in functionality, and strong customer outreach. It's all a lie. Fixing your product's pricing and positioning is the fastest, most surefire way to earn greater profits.
Pricing is the most powerful strategic lever that any company will ever find. More effective pricing yields higher profits, better customers, and improved cash flow.
Clues that your pricing strategy is costing you cash
- You can't explain how you selected your prices - Your prices should come from an analysis of your goals, your competition, your customers and your product.
- You chose your prices based upon your costs or personal desires - Your costs are sunk. Your desires are irrelevant. Your customers don't care how much money you spent developing your offerings. They care about the value that you provide.
- You copied a competitor's pricing - Are you selling the exact same product as your competitors? Are your business goals the same too? How about your reputation? Even if your competitors are similar to you, there's a good chance that they didn't put much thought into their own pricing strategies.
How can I help?
Although each engagement is tailored to my client's needs, my offerings generally entail one or more of the following:
- Monetization & Marketplace Analysis: I'll investigate your offerings and produce a playbook for you to improve your pricing and business strategy.
- Mentoring: I'll guide you through the pricing journey and help you discover your ideal pricing strategy.
- Classes & Workshops: I'll teach you the major concepts in pricing so that you can improve your profitability.
A little about me...
- Founded this niche consultancy in 2014
- Helped companies big (Fortune 500) and small with strategy, proposals and plans
- Authored a book on software pricing (2nd book in the works)
- Earned an MBA, a master's in software engineering and a PMP certification
- Write one of the world's biggest blogs on pricing & monetization
Still not convinced?
Talk is cheap, so I'll give you some free advice.
Answer these 10 questions about your current monetization strategy, and instantly receive a customized strategy document outlining how you can improve your business. No email address required.