Kestone Pricing Calculator
Answers the Question
What's the simplest way to calculate the price to charge end users?
Calculator for Kestone Pricing
What Is the Kestone Pricing?
Keystone pricing is a popular method for pricing goods for end users. Although extremely popular in the past, it should probably be avoided for reasons explained below.
Why Is it Important?
- The simplicity of the formula allows for quick staff training, easy of automation, and simplicity of financial calculations.
- Its use provides for the potential of using its result as a reference price from which discounts can be applied.
- The importance of keystone pricing has much to do with its frequency of use, rather than any competitive advantage that it provides.
Formula(s) to Calculate Kestone Pricing
- KEYSTONE PRICING = WHOLESALE PRICE * 2
- Assuming that vendors can simply ignore the existence of competitors, the desirability of the product, or information about potential customers.
- Using it - keystone pricing is best left in the past.