Wondering what you can charge?
- Are you working hard but not capturing substantial profits?
- Do you wonder if you could earn more money with less effort?
- Did you just make a guess when it came to pricing?
- Have you changed your offerings, but left your rates the same?
You'll receive a series of lessons on pricing to get you thinking about how to improve your business.
- Why modern pricing strategy isn't like what they taught you in school
- Why you need to throw your spreadsheets out the window
- Why you need to think hard about your business goals
- How to look closely at your product
- How to spy on your competitors
- How to dollarize customer pain points
- How to recognize problems with free offers
- How to use product tiers
You'll also receive my monthly Q&A session. In it, I'll answer questions from readers like you.
Here are the archives:
- May 2019: A Consulting Client's Minimum ROI
- April 2019: Entering a New Market
- March 2019: Price Discovery via Incrementalism
- February 2019: Selecting a Loss Leader
- January 2019: Pricing Power and Double Specialization
- December 2018: Dealing with an Underbid on a Value-Priced Contract
- November 2018: Matching a Competitor's Price Increases
- October 2018: Pricing without Clear Requirements
- September 2018: The Sizing of Profit Margins
- August 2018: Implementing Price Tiering
- July 2018: Beating Competitors with Price Cuts
- June 2018: Honesty and Pricing
- May 2018: Niche Selection Gone Wrong
- April 2018: Productized Offerings
- March 2018: Comparing Dissimilar Pricing Structures
- February 2018: Customers and Their Perceptions of Value
- January 2018: Value Pricing's Dirty Secrets
- December 2017: Knowing when to Hold Them and when to Sell Them
- November 2017: Thinking about Costs when Setting Prices