It's a Common Problem
Your company spent years developing the perfect product. It performs its functions exactly as promised.
There's just one problem: it's lost in a sea of competition. Shoppers pay little attention, and your firm is forced to drop its pricing just to compete.
- Is it time to throw in the towel and join the race to the bottom?
- Is it time to rely on coupons, price cuts, and sales just to survive?
Of course not! The trick is to position your company as a premium provider selling premium products.
People don't ask for discounts on Lamborghinis or worry about miles per gallon when buying a Porsche.
These brands have transcended the world of commodity products and exist in a marketplace where the rules of the game are very different and discounting is not only unnecessary but seen as a detriment.
Premium: The Missing Framework explains it all
- Learn the pillars of building a premium brand in the marketplace.
- See the mistakes that companies make and the trade-offs that they should avoid as they refocus their brands.
- Understand why building a better mouse trap will not necessarily lead to the world beating a path to your door.
Premium: The Missing Framework is jam-packed with analysis and advice on how to escape being seen as a commodity (even a really, really good one).
With examples from the worlds of clothing retailers, deli suppliers, and even ancient Roman gladiators, the 60,000 words of non-stop insights into the consumer mindset will help your firm move from a generic marketing participant to a premium market leader.
- PDF format
- ePub format (for mobile devices)