Fixed Mortgage Calculator
Answers the Question
What is the monthly cost?
Calculator for Fixed Mortgage
What Is the Fixed Mortgage?
Many businesses and individuals do not buy expensive items outright. Either they cannot afford the items or their money can be better used elsewhere.
No matter the cause, borrows will have to ensure that they can both afford their loans and support the necessary levels of liquidity.
Why Is it Important?
- Understanding the obligations of a loan will help lenders manage their liquidity and understand whether a given loan will result in profitability.
Formula(s) to Calculate Fixed Mortgage
- (((1 + INTEREST RATE PER PAYMENT) ^ NUMBER OF PAYMENTS) - 1) / (INTEREST RATE PER PAYMENT * (1 + INTEREST RATE PER PAYMENT) ^ NUMBER OF PAYMENTS)
- Not considering the upfront costs of loans (such as closing costs, title searches, and documentation fees).
- Not ensuring that the loans are not callable by the lender. Some loans have provisions that allow lenders to require full payment under certain circumstances, even if the lender has fulfilled all of his obligations to the lesser.
- Not ensuring that the loans are fixed. Many lenders have unexpectedly learned that their interest rates are adjustable.